Dimensional Solutions, Inc.
Version 2020R2 released – Version Number – 20.2.1415.1013 – October 2020
Our application framework dsAppManager now hosts Foundation3D 2019, Mat3D 2019, Shaft3D 2019 & DSAnchor. The newest addition to dsAppManager is Shaft3D 2019 with its user interface very similar to Foundation3D 2019 and Mat3D 2019. To learn more about Shaft3D 2019, visit Shaft3D 2019 product page.
Some of the new features in Foundation3D 2019 / Mat3D 2019 are:
- Create an irregular shaped footing from a rectangular shaped footing generated via import in an irregular footing workspace
- Import Staad, Etabs or GT Strudl generated support reactions and node geometry into an irregular footing workspace
- Select a single footing or a group of footings for design in a footing group workspace
- Select a single footing or a group of footings to create reports of in a footing group workspace
- Design automatically created spread, combined or mat footings based on a user-defined separation distance criteria during import of support reactions and node geometry in a footing group workspace
- View critical or governing load combination for various footing design parameters such as bearing, stability, sliding, beam shear and other such parameters with a count to determine the path forward to fix multiple failed footings in a footing group workspace
- Check anchor bolt – rebar placement conflict graphically
Watch this 7 minute video to see what Foundation3D 2019 & Mat3D 2019 have to offer.