Dimensional Solutions, Inc.
Our tank foundation design solution ds-Tank3D completes ringwall type foundation design for small and large storage tanks. It completes bearing capacity, stability, sliding, uplift analysis and concrete design, all in one integrated environment. ds-Tank3D is hosted in our application framework called dsAppManager as a separate product and can also be saved as a type of workspace in Foundation3D.
- Multiple Projects: Create multiple projects and organize them according to your design needs
- Multiple Tank Workspaces: Create multiple tank workspaces in each project to keep various tank designs in one location
- International Design Codes: Supports many concrete design codes to help complete your global projects
- User Defined Parameters: Provides many user defined parameters such as consider or not consider soil frictional and/or passive resistance to resist overturning, sliding uplift, hoop tension, choice of safety factors in overturning, sliding, uplift, and many others to help meet various types of project specifications
- Many Tank Input Parameters: Allows input of various tank parameters such as product load, test load, internal pressure loads, wind & seismic loads, twisting moment etc.
- Load Cases and Combinations: Generates commonly used load cases and combinations for tank ringwall design saving you significant design time
- Hoop Tension and Twisting Moment Analysis: Completes hoop tension and twisting moment calculations for each load combination
- Concrete Design: Completes concrete design for applied axial loads, shears and moments providing a complete structural solution
- Rebar Layouts: Provides multiple rebar layouts with customization options for hoop tension and longitudinal bars in the ringwall
- Detailed Design Sketches: Generates a detailed design sketch with plan, elevation and section allowing you to summarize the completed design effectively
- Report Selection Options: Allows report customization by selecting report sections to include in the report for your internal or client needs