Dimensional Solutions, Inc.
Our pile design solution is ideal for drilled shafts or caisson type foundations. Completing shaft axial capacity analysis, lateral analysis and concrete design, all in one integrated environment, has never been easier.
Whether you are designing caisson foundations for windmills, transmission lines, utility lines or any other structure requiring drilled pier foundations, Shaft3D will help you complete your projects in minutes. With its Windows-based, easy-to-learn graphical interface and its ability to provide a complete solution covering various types of analyses, Shaft3D will help you increase your productivity significantly.
- International Design Codes: Supports many concrete design codes to help complete your global projects
- User Defined Parameters: Provides many design options such as shaft boundary conditions, choice of safety factors in end bearing, skin friction and pullout, selection of axial capacity methods and many others to help meet various types of project specifications
- Graphical Input of Soil Profile: Allows input of unlimited number of soil layers, each with many unique set of soil properties graphically allowing you to visualize your soil profile
- Soil Property Values: Provides a range of values of soil properties such as cohesion, angle of internal friction with selection of the soil type allowing you to complete a preliminary design without detailed soil report
- Load Cases and Combinations: Generates commonly used load cases and combinations for shaft design saving you significant design time
- Multiple Analyses: Completes axial capacity analysis, lateral analysis and concrete design in one integrated environment, saving you the cost of learning multiple software solutions
- Axial Capacity Methods: Allows selection from various axial capacity methods enabling you to meet your company or client project requirements
- Lateral Analysis: Completes lateral analysis using finite element analysis displaying critical information such as deflections, shears, bending moments along the length of the shaft allowing you to experiment various “what-if” scenarios
- Concrete Design: Completes concrete capacity design for axial loads and biaxial bending providing you with a complete geotechnical and structural solution
- Rebar Layouts: Provides multiple rebar layouts with customization options
- Material Quantities: Generates material quantities so that you can provide accurate cost estimates to your customers every time at every phase of the project
- Detailed Design Sketches: Generates a detailed design sketch with plan, elevation and section allowing you to summarize the completed design effectively
- Multiple Reporting Options: Generates different kinds of customizable reports to use them for your internal or client needs