Dimensional Solutions, Inc.
Foundation Design Suite – February 2023 Release
Foundation Design Suite has many new user interface as well as engineering enhancements in February 2023 release. Some of the major user interface enhancements are listed below.
To receive pricing information or other details about these products, please fill the information in the “Contact Us” section below and click the “Submit” button. We will respond to your queries as soon as possible.
- Added soil and pile supported strap footing design. Save material quantities by strapping two footings together with a strap beam instead of a combined footing under conditions that warrant a strap footing
- Use newer AS 3600 2018 and CSA A23.3 2014 & 2019 concrete design codes for your domestic or international projects
- Copy pier and pile layouts of a source footing or pile cap to selected target footings or pile caps with one button click – Save input time when pier and pile geometries must be repeated on various footings
- View utilization capacity ratio of each of the foundation design parameters to quickly see if more optimization can be achieved on footing geometries
- View additional parameters such as maximum bearing to allowable bearing ratio, minimum footing contact area percent, pile compression, tension and shear capacity ratios for each footing to instantly determine how close to allowable values these parameters to determine the next design step
- Complete your work faster with many user interface enhancements and bug fixes
- Experience better performance overall with many bug fixes
Register and download a trial version to experience the productivity increase that our customers have.