Dimensional Solutions, Inc.
Foundation3D 2019, Mat3D 2019 – 2020R1 Release
These products have many new user interface as well as engineering enhancements. Some of the major user interface enhancements are listed below.
To know more about the many features and functions that are part of these 2019 products, download a pdf here. To receive pricing information or other details about these products, please fill the information in the “Contact Us” section below and click the “Submit” button. We will respond to your queries as soon as possible.
- Use ACI 318-19 – the latest version of ACI 318 to design your domestic and international foundation design projects
- Use ASCE wind load calculations in Foundation3D to automatically calculate wind loads on equipment.
- Order Report Sections via drag and drop according to your needs to generate reports in Excel
- Know Footing Development Length Calculations in report listing many footing development length details
- Graphically Select Footings to copy geometry from a source footing to the selected footings
- Resize Footings with selection option to keep existing pier offsets from old or new centerline of the footing
- Import GT STRUDL created structure geometry and support reactions in a footing group or a single mat seamlessly. Create and design a single mat with multiple support nodes or several spread footings under each support node of a GT STRUDL created structure in minutes and save significant footing creation and design time.
- Import STAAD created structure geometry and support reactions in a footing group or a single mat seamlessly. Create and design a single mat with multiple support nodes or several spread footings under each support node of a STAAD created structure in minutes and save significant footing creation and design time.
- Generate AutoCAD drawings and 3D models in many different versions of AutoCAD. Save drafting and modeling time by reducing errors in data transition from engineering groups to drafting groups
- Use Spanish language support if that is your preferred language to input data
Register and download a trial version to experience the productivity increase that our customers have.