Dimensional Solutions, Inc.
Foundation Design Suite – 2021R1 Release
Foundation Design Suite has many new user interface as well as engineering enhancements including addition of a new product called ds-Tank3D in this new release 2021R1. Some of the major user interface enhancements are listed below.
To know more about the many features and functions that are part of this new release, download a pdf here. To receive pricing information or other details about these products, please fill the information in the “Contact Us” section below and click the “Submit” button. We will respond to your queries as soon as possible.
- Complete a single mat design in Mat3D Design Mode reducing your foundation design time
- Complete a footing group design in Mat3D Design mode eliminating guesswork and time-intensive effort in determining foundation sizes that will work under a structure’s support columns
- See Mat3D automatically create spread, combined and mat footings based on user-specified design criteria eliminating the need to guess different footing sizes
- Easily determine if a single mat is a better option than individual footings under a structure’s support columns reducing overall design time
- Create multiple load combination sets each with a specific “Use For” case such as Bearing, Stability, Sliding, Concrete Design and more helping adhere to many international concrete design codes
- Clone one or more load combination sets from an existing load combination set minimizing your load combination creation time
- Complete tank ringwall foundation design for small and large storage tanks helping you complete this type of design with various user specified options in seconds
- Specify different concrete parameters for footing and pier such as concrete compressive strength, unit weight of concrete helping you optimize foundation design with respect to concrete strength usage
- Specify different reinforcing steel parameters for footing and pier such as yield strength, unit weight of steel helping you optimize foundation design with respect to rebar strength usage
Register and download a trial version to experience the productivity increase that our customers have.