Dimensional Solutions, Inc.
Foundation Design Suite – 2021R2 – March 2022 Release
Foundation Design Suite has many new user interface as well as engineering enhancements in 2021R2 – March 2022 release. Some of the major user interface enhancements are listed below.
To receive pricing information or other details about these products, please fill the information in the “Contact Us” section below and click the “Submit” button. We will respond to your queries as soon as possible.
- Select unlimited critical load combinations for use in Mat3D Design Mode to view completed designs in just a few minutes. Eliminate guesswork and time-intensive effort in determining pier and footing sizes by letting Mat3D automatically provide these after completing all required design calculations
- Use Shear Enhancement for pile supported footings to optimize footing design. Provide shear enhancement factors to customize your project needs
- Select whether to use minimum tension structural reinforcement in footing – When IS 456 concrete design code is selected, choose whether or not minimum tension structural reinforcement criteria should be used to provide footing reinforcement
- View pier punching shear and pile punching shear results in Calculation Results output pages to quickly determine if punching shear governs the design
- Use different allowable pile compression, tension and shear capacities for each pile in a pile cap to complete special projects requiring different pile types with different allowable pile capacities
- Complete your work faster with many user interface enhancements and bug fixes
- Experience easier licensing check out process and updates with many licensing related enhancements
- Experience better performance overall with many bug fixes
Register and download a trial version to experience the productivity increase that our customers have.